Place your bulb order early and you can qualify for 25 FREE Daydream Tulip Bulbs! Just place a bulb order for $70.00* or more by June 15th or $85.00* or more by July 31st and we will add the 25 FREE bulbs to your order!
Help us plan for fall and we will help you fill your garden with a little extra color for next spring!
• When you place your order during the spring or early summer (by July 31st), selection and availability of all of our bulb varieties is guaranteed! Selection can become limited after that so order early.
• Early orders help us get a head start on planning for our fall bulb shipments and help us to estimate how many bulbs will need to be set aside to fulfill our bulb orders. Each year's harvest numbers will vary, so early orders help us determine whether we need to set aside all of our Topsize stock or just a percentage of the biggest bulbs.
• We want to reward our customers with a gift of FREE bulbs - annually selected and always one of our most popular varieties! For 2023 our Free Bulb is Daydream (1005) - a Darwin Hybrid variety with glowing sunrise hues and a big bloom!
The variety offered as the FREE bulb changes annually. In other words, customers can continue to add to their home and garden displays with additional free tulip bulbs every year!
Bulb Orders of $70.00* or more by JUNE 15th or $85.00* or more by JULY 31st automatically qualify for FREE bulbs.
To qualify for this offer, your order must be:
• Placed online at www.tulips.com
• Placed via telephone by the offer expiration date.
• Only ONE order per household will qualify.
*Prior to shipping/handling and sales tax.
Past FREE BULB varieties have included:
2019 - The captivating Ad Rem (1001), an early Darwin Hybrid variety showcasing a pop of iridescent orange color. (20pk)
2020 - Fabulous Finola (1118), a light pink, late double tulip with hints of green on the outermost petals. (20pk)
2021 - The tall and eye-catching Columbus (1109), another late double tulip showing off rich pink-red petals edged with white. (20pk)
2022 - Carnaval (1706), a late blooming, egg-shaped white tulip with a brilliant red flame with just a hint of yellow to spice up the spring bloom. (20pk)