Tulip Festival Information
RoozenGaarde: 15867 Beaver Marsh Rd. Mount Vernon, WA 98273
RoozenGaarde (www.Tulips.com) is a division of Washington Bulb Company Inc., the largest flower bulb grower in North America with more than 1000 acres of tulip, daffodil, and iris fields located in the Skagit Valley. In addition to the vast fields of flowers, we also grow tulips and lilies year round in our 15 acres of greenhouses.
The company is owned by the Roozen family - tulip and bulb growers in Holland and the United States since the early 1700's. RoozenGaarde has a beautiful 5 acre display garden (and gift shop) that is planted with over ¼ million bulbs and features an authentic Dutch Windmill! Each year we completely redesign and replant the display garden to provide for brand new floral sights and splendidly colorful scenes spring after spring. This year's design will feature plenty of unique patterns, brilliant color combinations, and the always popular flowering rivers of deep blue muscari! Great photo opportunities abound. A 25 acre tulip field and 22 acre daffodil field sits next to the display garden. Check out our Tulips.com Facebook page for photos from the past and present.
What else is taking place at RoozenGaarde during the 2019 Tulip Festival? Take a look:
- To obtain the most reliable and up to date bloom information, please see our Bloom Map.
- Meet 2018 poster artist Melissa Jander on April 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th - and get your Tulip Festival art signed!
- Buy 4 bunches of fresh cut field tulip and get the 5th bunch FREE!
- All of our flower varieties are labeled throughout the garden. Visitors can grab a 2019 bulb catalog and place bulb orders at our Bulb Booth. A special discount is offered for orders placed at the garden.
- RoozenGaarde is open from 9am - 7pm every day throughout the Festival. Sorry, no pets are permitted in the garden.
- Admission applies to spring bloom period. $10 weekend admission. $7 weekday admission. ($1 dollar off discount with Military ID) Children 5 and under are FREE. Parking is FREE. Please note: RoozenGaarde admission ticket provides FREE access to ALL parking lots in our RoozenGaarde/WBC tulip fields for the day of purchase. FREE parking areas will be marked with RoozenGaarde signs.
Attention Photographers: Please click here to download important information regarding the photographing and publishing of images including our display garden and flower fields. This consent form is to be signed and delivered in person to our Washington Bulb Company office.
Attention Tour Operators: Please click here to download information for bus parking.
Important information regarding parking in our RoozenGaarde tulip fields:
We provide access for parking at many of our tulip field locations. This parking is weather permitting. Parking is FREE with a RoozenGaarde admission ticket purchased on the same day. Parking is $7 without an admission ticket, BUT this ticket can also be used for a single admission to our display garden on the day of purchase. Both admission and parking tickets are only valid on the day of purchase.
More about RoozenGaarde:
- Planted in the display garden are 90+ varieties of tulips and over 150 flower bulb varieties in total. Included are tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, crocus, muscari and other specialty flowers.
- The display garden and gift shop are open year round! We only close for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's days.
- Admission for the garden is only charged during the spring bloom period. Visitors are welcome to stroll the garden free of charge outside of this period.